Take a tour of Do It Yourself Smart Gardening
My name is Cory, I’m a Technical Craftsman specializing in creative problem solving within electronics and software engineering. Professionally, I’ve worked as an electronics engineer, a plastics fabricator, software engineer, an industrial laser technician, and, of course, a coffee barista. I’ve spent the last several years working on a Smart Garden System project I named, hydroMazing. I’m sharing my work with you because I would like to empower everyone who is interested in a “Smart” approach to gardening.
What we’ve covered so far:
- Why DIY when you could buy?
- What is a “Smart” Garden?
- Starting a Smart Indoor Garden
- Digging Deeper into Indoor Gardening
- Indoor Gardening: What can go wrong?
- Managing Nutrient Solution Systems
- Why Arduino when you can Pi?