Who is behind CoreConduit?
That would be me, Cory!
I’m an innovator with a passion for gardening and sharing knowledge.
I am very much a proponent of being hands-on with your garden, as I believe it is not possible to have continued success without knowing and checking your plants yourself. But I wasn’t satisfied with having to worry about when to turn on fans and heaters, pumps, lights, and humidifiers. You know, all that irritating stuff. By combining my strong interests in electronics and gardening, I gradually developed an automated system capable of maintaining and monitoring any garden using microcontrollers, sensors, and wireless controlled outlets. And the hydroMazing was born!
Empower everyone to grow a more sustainable future by harnessing the power of technology and nature.
Help Me To Help You and Everyone!
- hydroMazing Smart Garden System – Grand Prize Winner!
- Making a Lightshow with Arduino
- Making Sound Effects with Arduino
- Existential Crisis
- Phoenix Fire Lily
- Using a Raspberry Pi and USB Camera
- Serving Your Own Inventory Management System with Raspberry Pi
- Backup and Restore Your Inventory Management System